Night ride pictures.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Arch said:
Oh, if only....;)

Having got part of Richard Hammond's toenail clipping and a copy of "Jurassic Park," Arch headed to the biology lab with a firm tread and a glint in her eye...........

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Patrick Stevens said:
Having got part of Richard Hammond's toenail clipping and a copy of "Jurassic Park," Arch headed to the biology lab with a firm tread and a glint in her eye...........

Just as long as she didn't pick up one of Clarkson's clippings by mistake!

Arch

Married to Night Train
Patrick Stevens said:

We were only saying yesterday, as we lugged yet another metal cabinet of fishbones up two flights of stairs, that our Bioarchaeology department should stop mucking about with pointless ancient DNA, and analying mummies and all that, and get working on a teleport device. I'll ask them to do a clone while they're at it...

abchandler said:
Yep, that wins my 'sentence I never I thought I'd see' award

you need to listen to some Robyn Hitchcock, then that sort of line would seem commonplace. ;)

barq

I had to abandon my ideas of photography on my night ride this evening. There wasn't room in the camelbak for my camera, not without taking out my spare tube or toolkit and we all know what would happen if I left either of them at home. ;)

Top Bottom