Nightrider 2012

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Event title: Nightrider 2012
Event date/s: 9th June 2012
Event location: London
Event organiser: Practical Action
Your relationship: Charity representative
Cost of entry: £39
Minimum sponsorship: £250 target
Beneficiary: Practical Action
Event link: http://practicalaction.org/nightrider

Be part of this unique and amazing London event in the Olympic year and explore one of the world’s best cities by bicycle at night!

Nightrider 2012 is an exciting way to raise funds for Practical Action. Help us to raise £60,000!

We have guaranteed places in this highly sought after event.

As an international development NGO, our focus is on technology and its relationship with people and our planet. Practical Action’s vision is of a world free from poverty and injustice in which technology is used for the benefit of all. We believe that technology has an important role in securing social justice, poverty eradication and the future of our planet.

For more information on the work that we do, please visit our website:
www.practicalaction.org.uk

If you are interested in running for us, please email: events@practicalaction.org.uk

spen666

Legendary Member
so what is it and why should anyone pay nearly £40 to ride in London when they can do it for free

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
already signed up to do it on a tandem with a blind colleague on the back to raise money for Sightsavers. Anyone want to lend me a tandem?

Spen; usual reasons, insurance, marshalls/waymarkers, breakfast, t-shirt, fondue set cuddly toy, etc.. Doubt the people who take part would even think about cycling 100km around London in the dark otherwise.

MissTillyFlop

Evil communist dictator, lover of gerbils & Pope.
already signed up to do it on a tandem with a blind colleague on the back to raise money for Sightsavers. Anyone want to lend me a tandem?

Spen; usual reasons, insurance, marshalls/waymarkers, breakfast, t-shirt, fondue set cuddly toy, etc.. Doubt the people who take part would even think about cycling 100km around London in the dark otherwise.

Do you know what the route is - did it last year and hated the section Alexandra Palace to Regent Street. And also got my obligatory puncture on Blackheath (we have a history, Blackheath and me.)

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
persuaded work to cough up the hire charges for a Circe Helios from http://www.totally-bikes.com/tandem-bike-hire/circe-helios/

off in an hour, not sure how much actual training my blind stoker has done so it could be an interesting night.

Wish me luck.

Top Bottom