Nightrider Glasgow

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Slick

Guru
Yeah, I might sign up for that, could be interesting.

pjd57

Veteran
I'm thinking about but I don't like asking people for money , so the idea of raising £175 is putting me off a bit.

I know every bit of the route so thats pulling me in.

50/50

Fauj270

Regular
I'm considering it as I'm from Glasgow so it's right on the doorstep! But to echo the above just not sure about having to raise / ask people for money for this

Slick

Guru
I'm considering it as I'm from Glasgow so it's right on the doorstep! But to echo the above just not sure about having to raise / ask people for money for this
Thanks for bumping this. I've just signed up for next year and looking forward to it. :thumbsup:

Slick

Guru
Only a week to go, is anyone else doing this? I start at 10.30pm but my neighbour might be looking to join me and a mate so we may move back to 11pm start. I was £15 short of my £450 target but a mate I was golfing with on Saturday slung in 20 quid for which I was very grateful.

Slick

Guru
Challenge complete. :thumbsup:

Great night for cycling, absolutely perfect temperature and I was able to do this through the night in shorts and T shirt.

Really well sign posted route and really well organised night. I think there was 140 odd cyclists taking part which was a bit disappointing for the organisers especially as the London version had almost a thousand taking part.

Ours was still much better though. Obviously :hello:

gaijintendo

Veteran
Challenge complete. :thumbsup:

Great night for cycling, absolutely perfect temperature and I was able to do this through the night in shorts and T shirt.

Really well sign posted route and really well organised night. I think there was 140 odd cyclists taking part which was a bit disappointing for the organisers especially as the London version had almost a thousand taking part.

Ours was still much better though. Obviously :hello:
I thought they closed registration a while ago, so maybe they had a huge number of no-shows? That's disappointing, but I hope people weren't spread too thin!

Slick

Guru
I thought they closed registration a while ago, so maybe they had a huge number of no-shows? That's disappointing, but I hope people weren't spread too thin!
I don't think registration was ever closed, but I could be wrong. Some people were doing different versions of the loops but we seemed to see a number of small groups around the entire route. It is a shame that numbers weren't better but it was a most enjoyable experience and the organisers must take credit for that.

Top Bottom