nintendo wii

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
why is it all you can find on the internet and high street is prices way higher than rrp or bundles that cost over £300 which come with games you might not want.

it's a similar situation with the ds too.

has anyone ever gone into a shop selling the over priced bundle and demanded that they be sold just the console, at the rrp? is there any consumer law that covers it?

i managed to order one from amazon for rrp last week, but they were out of stock again within hours.

andygates

No.

It's popular. Supply and demand.

Cope. Or buy your unnecessary luxury goods from France where they have plenty.

Abitrary

Lots of work places are ordering them for virtual excersize rooms, when the actual calorific burn value of those things is no more than getting up and going for a piss

OP
OP
alecstilleyedye

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
supply and demand, fine the price goes up. but why should you have to buy a bundle of stuff you didn't want just to get the console itself?

i got mine for rrp, would not consider paying more, but finding one at rrp is difficult, i was lucky to be on the right site at the right time.

Am I imagining things or did Mr Gates manage to edit his post without an edit show? Are you a moderator then Mr Gates?

alecstilleyedye said:
supply and demand, fine the price goes up. but why should you have to buy a bundle of stuff you didn't want just to get the console itself?

i got mine for rrp, would not consider paying more, but finding one at rrp is difficult, i was lucky to be on the right site at the right time.

See what the unwanted stuff is going for on e-bay, you could flog it off.

Crackle said:
Am I imagining things or did Mr Gates manage to edit his post without an edit show? Are you a moderator then Mr Gates?
After you make the post you get a very short window in which you can edit your post without it showing as such.

andygates

I didn't edit that post.

I may be a moderator and I may have PHP-ninja fu. Not tellin'.

I've had my wii for *ages*. And you can always negotiate different games for the bundles. Just ask. I mean, you're going to buy games for it, right? It's a games console.

because........

I didn't remeber reading the last sentence and then Chuffy changed his post to make it look like he'd corrected for the sentence you added...............or I though you added.......

it's been a long week, I've been ill, it's been Xmas..............actually it's been a long year.......

Top Bottom