No Bikes in stock.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Just spent a couple of weeks searching for a new bike in the £500-£1000 range , everywhere seems to be sold out of the most popular sizes, very few deals to be had also on 2021 bikes because the 2022 bikes have not arrived in stock yet, if you have your eye on something I would buy it quick before it sells out!

vickster

Legendary Member
What type of bike specifically are you looking for? My LBS has plenty of bikes, road, hybrid in a range of sizes. A particular model in a particular size might not be available, but there’s likely an alternative. The situation is much better than a year ago. The global supply situation means that discounts are few and far between, but again, my LBS does have some reductions

OP
OP
B

Bike Tyson

What type of bike specifically are you looking for? My LBS has plenty of bikes, road, hybrid in a range of sizes. A particular model in a particular size might not be available, but there’s likely an alternative. The situation is much better than a year ago. The global supply situation means that discounts are few and far between, but again, my LBS does have some reductions

I managed to find one but ended up spending nearly £1500, just could not find anything I liked that was in stock under a grand, even second hand on Ebay there was very few bikes and most were selling for as much as they were new.

vickster

Legendary Member
I managed to find one but ended up spending nearly £1500, just could not find anything I liked that was in stock under a grand, even second hand on Ebay there was very few bikes and most were selling for as much as they were new.
What sort of bike?

OP
OP
B

Bike Tyson

What sort of bike?

One of these from Planet X, previously called a "Space Chicken" but now called a Free Ranger

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Interest free credit available.......

Pardon, gone deaf ? :tongue:

Big T

Guru
I went to my LBS as I was after a new road bike. He only had 2 in stock that would fit me, one for £2400 - disc brake, carbon Cinelli but quite heavy and only Tiagra groupset. He had another Cinelli but that was £3800. I went home and checked and the cheaper Cinelli is on the Cinelli UK website for £1999. Is he profiteering? I don’t know but I didn’t buy either.

Bought a Spesh Allez Elite off a mate for £300. He had upgraded to an S Works. I’ve done 2000 miles on it so far and it’s been great. I’ll wait until availability is better before buying a new bike.

Dale 1956

Before buying a new bicycle better order a 55 Gallon drum of Vaseline :-) J.K. I know it's hard to get anything now days some of my parts are here and the other well they may show up and then again they may not! And the price of parts today is so high.

You can always pick an alternate model. But if you spending serious money that's not always option. (You don't want 2nd choice !).

I don't see things getting any better until the middle of next year at the very earliest.

Top Bottom