No lights - RLJ

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Randochap

Senior hunter
GrahamNR17 said:
It's ok, it's just Natural Selection doing its thing ;)

Beat me to it. But think about the poor sod who nails one of these people.

Even the guy who hit me, though he ran a red light to do so, was evidently so shaken up he couldn't drive afterwards. Not that I feel much compassion -- he's likely gotten over it, while I'm still laid up and probably will live with the consequences for life.

Still, think what the repercussions are for the other party involved when some prat sacrifices themselves due to pure stupidity.

So tonight I cross to the traffic island up the Lea Bridge road to get access to Tesco Express and surprisingly a moton lets me cross the other half of the road which was nice.

The only down thing about it was that there was a ninja cyclist with no lights in the cycle lane.

I bet if I had walked in front of him he would have had a go.

Tynan

Veteran
I came up fast behind a girl tonight, on a dark stretch of the Mile End Road, in black leggings and a black hoodie with e hood up, on a dark bike with not even a rear reflector

I saw her only as a srangely suspicious dark area in the slightly broken blackness ahead

this in manic traffic

anyone else do Mile End Road tonight, road eventually closed off because of wha looked like a serious accident between car and motorbike, gridlock

three black kids on silly bikes zigzagging very aggressively and carelessly through the traffic, even they had lights on though

Tynan

Veteran
'a dark stretch'

heading east there's a stretch past Whitechapel ish where the trees block the street lights for a few hundred yards and it's proper gloomy

relative to streetlit London roads natch

Top Bottom