No lights this morning!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I wasn't the earliest riser this morning, but halfway into work this morning I realised that I hadn't put my lights on...and I didn't need to as it was past 8 o'clock and light. No snow, ice, rain and with extra daylight - perfect.

It seems so long ago that I did that last, but amazing how quickly the environment changes.

Looking forward to summer!

double post, damnit.

BSRU

A Human Being
I was quite surprised how bright it was this morning, cloudy and half an hour before sunrise I expected it to be dark.

darth vadar

Über Member
Its also staying a (little) bit lighter in the evenings.

Mostly !!!

How many weeks till the clocks go forward. About 10 weeks or so?

Good eh?

GrasB

Veteran
In all honesty, while it was light at 8am I wouldn't have wanted to be riding without lights. I on my morning commute there's very few weeks in the year where I don't feel like I need to have my lights on.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
I wasn't the earliest riser this morning, but halfway into work this morning I realised that I hadn't put my lights on...and I didn't need to as it was past 8 o'clock and light. No snow, ice, rain and with extra daylight - perfect.

It seems so long ago that I did that last, but amazing how quickly the environment changes.

Looking forward to summer!

I am afraid i will need lights for a long time yet as when i am on days i am at work for 6.30 then on nights i get there for 7.30 pm , the return leg at 5 .30 pm or 6 am ish depending on overtime.

Moodyman

Legendary Member
Early April for me before the lights can come off in the evening - 1 hour commute starting circa 7pm

Hop3y

Padiham Commuter
I set off to work at 7.30 and it was pitch black and sleeting.

Good job it was the first time in 3 weeks i didn't take the bike!
laugh.gif

Top Bottom