No longer able to attach a photo

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Threevok

Growing old disgracefully
Test - no looks ok for me

Attachments

• IMG_3074.JPG
    IMG_3074.JPG
    369.3 KB · Views: 8

Sharky

Guru
I was having problems a few weeks ago, uploading photos from my phone. Must have tried about 8 times, but nothing seemed to be happening. Before posting, I switched to my lap top and there, there was 8 images waiting to be added!

OP
OP
All uphill

All uphill

Still rolling along
Are you accidentally trying to insert the pictures while in Preview mode? (It will let you download them but NOT insert them.)

Thanks Colin, that's not it.

Was it something to do with logging out, clearing your Cache, restarting the browser and logging back in ?

Just done that, still no smileys but can't remember how you clear cache on android? Also no image preview when attaching pics .... Nice!

Attachments

• 135d2903b3978d654f2c1daed4539c6802403719.jpg
    135d2903b3978d654f2c1daed4539c6802403719.jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 11

Cycleops

Legendary Member
This goes back to the problem with the tool bar at the top getting greyed out. As @Threevok says clearing the cache seems to do it for a while but you have to keep doing it which is a bit wearisome.
Only happens on my Android phone not iOS.

Click the three dots top rh corner and go to history to clear.

This goes back to the problem with the tool bar at the top getting greyed out. As @Threevok says clearing the cache seems to do it for a while but you have to keep doing it which is a bit wearisome.
Only happens on my Android phone not iOS.

Click the three dots top rh corner and go to history to clear.

Thanks but don't have the dots. Do you know where clear cache is hidden away in settings?

Top Bottom