No longer for sale on here, 2 bikes for sale

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

seadragonpisces

Über Member
Will only sell for decent offers (otherwise will stick on ebay early in the new year).

I just don’t really have the space, so want to sell my 2 bikes as I already have a new folding bike on order/coming in June/July.

2001 Klein Mantra Race (used but decent condition) and in working order (was serviced in about Oct this year). (Offers over £400)

2011 Dahon Jetstream EX (Used but good condition).(Offers over £500). Just over 2k when new. Bike doesn’t fold or unfold properly, very stiff (been like that since new), so has chipped a bit on the frame part of the hinge. Not had the time to resolve. Bike is fully rideable and if you check the spec online it is very impressive and also VERY RARE compared to other Jetstream models or Dahon’s in general. (not many other folding bikes that have high quality full suspension). This one comes with the ‘German A’ shocks which an expert/trader in the USA tells me are worth about $900 for the pair new (not possible to find anymore apparently), never mind the rest of the bike

Bikes are pick up/collection only. I live in a village near to Stevenage (Herts).

Please contact me on here or via email to seton.watson@gmail.com

Last edited:
OP
OP
seadragonpisces

seadragonpisces

Über Member
Had some timewaster/tyre kicker queries, cheeky offers etc, so am going to put on EBAY after Christmas instead

Top Bottom