No longer needed: 34.9mm front derailleur for 8 speed road bike

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
Wanted: 34.99 band-on front derailleur for an 8-speed chain. Double preferred but a triple is also OK. To fit my Carrera Virago 2001 magnesium road build

What do you have? And yes, it's a budget build (as always :rolleyes: ). I've some spare lime green bar tape and green cables, 2300 triple shifters, handlebars from here, spare wheelset from cyberknight and rear mech. It'll need a new saddle as well.

Oh, and the frame looks like this:

img_7022-2.jpg

Last edited:

Drago

Legendary Member
I think I might have a Sora in vgc that fits the bill. Can you wait a few days cos its.buried in the shed and I need the daylight to hunt for it. If its the correct size you can have it for postage.

OP
OP
DCLane

DCLane

I think I might have a Sora in vgc that fits the bill. Can you wait a few days cos its.buried in the shed and I need the daylight to hunt for it. If its the correct size you can have it for postage.

Of course I can wait - thanks. I'm starting to put together the components for something to build over Christmas. Or rather, something which will help me avoid painting the study :thumbsup:

Drago

Legendary Member
And I've also got a Sora 8 speed rear mech with less than a hundred miles on it if you're interested, pristine Nick. Just postage again if you want it.

davester65

Growing Old is Compulsory...Growing Up is Optional
Have these two if you're still looking.
Both Sora, both 34.9 band on, 1x Triple (very light used) 1x Double (unused)
£12 posted for either, or £20 posted for both.
IMAG0793.jpg IMAG0795.jpg

OP
OP
DCLane

DCLane

@davester65 - thanks, but Drago sent his.

I'll edit the title as well.

Top Bottom