No luck at the Police Shop

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
The police in our area have suddenly become very good at responding to things, I'm not sure what has happened, last year they were as much use as a chocolate fireguard.

Woody11

You mean that the police are investigating murders, rapes, burglaries and thieves instead of a cyclist's close shave with a car. That outrageous.

Ditto here, to Catrike. I've had 4 visits from a local PC after a hit and run (car stationary, unattended) following up what they are trying to do with the scrote and his dear old mum to improve his "manners". I have some doubts about his mum's dearness quotient. But then wot do I know. New broom Sergeant is trying to pin down the fairly small pool of aggressive noisy etc drivers, and take them and their chariots off the road if they don't behave. There is a list:smile:

Vikeonabike

CC Neighbourhood Police Constable
Woody11 said:
You mean that the police are investigating murders, rapes, burglaries and thieves instead of a cyclist's close shave with a car. That outrageous.

Speaking as both, close shave today is tomorrows death by dangerous driving, just as yesterdays verbal domestic is tomorrows violent domestic...

Woody11 said:

So what do you suggest? Should we just accept the abuse, and the dangerous driving?

BSRU

A Human Being
magnatom said:
Police better never take that line with me. Seriously. I would be taking my video straight to the press, police complaints commission etc. Too often we accept poor service, including from the police. Those who shout loudest......

I agree with what you are saying but doing that would bring to much unwanted attention and personal details being open to the public. If I were still free and single I would not care but that is not the case these days.

Top Bottom