No more Bounty

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Today in a shop I visit, the owner had a 'tin' (although they're plastic now of course) of Quality Street for his customers to pick from. I've seen these containers in shops, homes etc with all the Bountys and/or those round caramels wrapped in gold paper (filling removers I call them) left, as no one seems to like them, but not today! No, it was full of strawberry creams!!:ohmy: Yes, my favourite ones had been left in the tin! Once of a day I would've pocketed them, but not being allowed to have more than a small amount of sugar now I had to leave then behind!:sad:

The best bit about chocolate tins / horrible plastic modern ones is finding out m you like the one nobody in the family will eat. What do you do? Eat them first or not touch them and fight for the other sweets like the family in the knowledge that at some point the whole tin will be passed to you as the only one who'll eat the last ones?

I know what I do... 😂

Jameshow

Veteran
The best bit about chocolate tins / horrible plastic modern ones is finding out m you like the one nobody in the family will eat. What do you do? Eat them first or not touch them and fight for the other sweets like the family in the knowledge that at some point the whole tin will be passed to you as the only one who'll eat the last ones?

I know what I do... 😂

As my daughter does!

Top Bottom