No new members?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Lilliburlero

Pro sandbagger
The orange "Staff Member" underneath my Avatar is a big clue

Fixed that for you :highfive:

classic33

Leg End Member
My mate has been advised that cycle chat are not taking any new members at the minute..is this true, and any reason for it?

He's a keen cyclist that was a bit disappointed he couldn't join after I said how good the forum is....

Cheers
This on attempting to create the account. The message displayed is saying that "No New Members Are Being Accepted At This Time"?

Twinks

Über Member
I suggested to a friend that he join too and he said he couldn't get on. I only see him occasionally while out with the dogs or on my bike or horse but will suggest he tries again.

Cheeky sod!

I may drink gallons of the stuff, but that don't make me a lady!

Yeah, we've noticed:

C6CA.jpg

:okay:

classic33

Leg End Member
The best solution I can suggest is to use the Contact Us button at the bottom of the page giving any details you can so that Shaun can investigate as it isn't a policy to reject new members.
Its a message that appears, that says no new member accounts are being accepted at this time.
Won't allow the page for new accounts to appear.
A week ago the same message across all the sites. Other than closing the page there's nothing you can do/it will allow.
Top of the page is there, the rest is blank.

Got that when logging on.

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
Its a message that appears, that says no new member accounts are being accepted at this time.
Won't allow the page for new accounts to appear.
A week ago the same message across all the sites. Other than closing the page there's nothing you can do/it will allow.
Top of the page is there, the rest is blank.

Got that when logging on.
But assuming that they can see the site but just can't join they can still seeThe contact us button at the bottom of the screen

Top Bottom