No Philip Schofield thread? (Or is that in another section)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Dave7

Dave7

Legendary Member
Do you think my answer was impolite? It was a genuine question, if you want to discuss the Schofield story then why not start a thread? Or are you just keeping an eye on the content of the forum for other reasons?

No.... I was just surprised there was no thread.

winjim

Smash the cistern
No.... I was just surprised there was no thread.

Fair enough.

OP
OP
Dave7

Dave7

Legendary Member
News and current affairs Dave. You basically can’t seem to discuss much in here except cycling and what you had for lunch these days :laugh:

I have just, very briefly, flicked onto it. Read page 1 and as Mr Schofield was heard to say.....I am satisfied (for now😀)

Pale Rider

Legendary Member
News and current affairs Dave. You basically can’t seem to discuss much in here except cycling and what you had for lunch these days :laugh:

No doubt the management is delighted.

Yes, this forum is quieter, but the only mod load is occasionally replacing a broken brick in the wall between here and NACA.

Advertising is still being attracted, so I'm guessing the forum now turns a little money for very little effort.

I say well done to @Shaun - he's had to put plenty of work in over the years to reach this point.

D

Deleted member 26715

I've now got a problem, I have no idea what he has done, part of me doesn't give a hoot about him & the rest of the me, me, me crowd, but the other part is now intrigued what he could have done for a post to get locked over on the dark side. Can I resist putting his name into google?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom