No question is too stupid, so post yours now!! :)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Shaun

Founder
Hello to all you beginners who are reading the forum and itching to post your first post!!

I'd just like to say that no question is too stupid - we all have to start somewhere, and it you don't ask you don't find out - so get posting!!

Once you've started you'll find it can be rather addictive - especially when you get cracking advice from the helpful experienced cyclists that pop into Beginners to help out.

So come on, what are you waiting for, let's have those questions ... :blush::biggrin:

Cheers,
Shaun

PS. Don't tell anyone, but I'm still a bit of a beginner myself!! :ohmy:

Seconded - I speak from inexperience! :blush:

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
Admin said:
Hello to all you beginners who are reading the forum and itching to post your first post!!

I'd just like to say that no question is too stupid -

Thank god for that...

Blonde

Can I ask stupid questions even though I'm not a beginner? OK, here goes,
'If a bike has 20 gears and two saddles, how fast can it go?'
'If X = the amount of power being put through the pedals, how many cyclists does it take to change a lightbulb?'.... :blush:

Desert Orchid

If it has 2 saddles and 20 gears, does each saddle have 20 gears or do they have 10 each?
and my bike doesn't have lights so I never change bulbs :ohmy:
and to be pedantic they are called lamps, bulbs are things you put in the ground :blush:

i'll get my coat.........

roshi chris

Who would win in a fight between all 24 members of the Indonesian midget wrestling league, and a single adult male tiger?

(the midgets do get 10 minutes before the fight starts to strategise)

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
Desert Orchid said:
If it has 2 saddles and 20 gears, does each saddle have 20 gears or do they have 10 each?
and my bike doesn't have lights so I never change bulbs xx(
and to be pedantic they are called lamps, bulbs are things you put in the ground :biggrin:

Welcome new member, your response shows that you are just the sort of person who will fit right in here...

Blonde

Desert Orchid said:
and my bike doesn't have lights so I never change bulbs :biggrin:
and to be pedantic they are called lamps, bulbs are things you put in the ground :biggrin:

Ah, but my bike has several light bulbs and the one in the front light, is a halogen one that occasionally need to be changed... A bike with two saddles and twenty gears would be a ten speed (double chainset) tandem... but that still doesn't answer my questions though! xx( And.. welcome DO! Not heard from you for ages. How's things?

Top Bottom