Noisy Knees !!!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Evening all.. Quick question.. Does anyone else suffer from ridiculously noisy knees when walking up stairs etc.. Sounds like a grinding noise yet never have any pain or anything like that.. Have been the docs and got given anti inflammatorys and physio exercises to do!!!!! What that was meant to achieve god only knows...

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
No, but I have a clicking shoulder....caused by getting run over by a car. It's a party trick now - can hear it across thee room.

How long have you had it. If not painful, then should be OK, but keep an eye (ear ?) on it.

big al

moggsy100 said:
Evening all.. Quick question.. Does anyone else suffer from ridiculously noisy knees when walking up stairs etc.. Sounds like a grinding noise yet never have any pain or anything like that.. Have been the docs and got given anti inflammatorys and physio exercises to do!!!!! What that was meant to achieve god only knows...

My knees are a bit knackered from football and make loud cracking noises when I get up or sit down...basically they crack when they move from bent to straight or vive versa. Thankfully no pain so I just live with it,

Hacienda71

Mancunian in self imposed exile in leafy Cheshire
My dad has had a click from one of his knees for as long as i can remember. Dead useful for knowing he was coming upstairs when i was a teenager and up to no good;) 25 years on he is still riding his bike in his seventies no knee problems.

Top Bottom