Noob Moment!

Discussion in 'Beginners' started by Rob3rt, 19 May 2010.

1. Rob3rt

Rob3rt Man or Moose!

Proper noob moment this morning.

Last night I notice a scratch on my rim baking surface, I was concerned, but also sleepy, so this morning I inspect it further,it goes half way around my rim, "oh sh*t" im thinking. Commute to work, then have a good old look in the office. "Even worse goes all the way around" (this was obtained by removing a sticker covering the "crack"), sure fire failure I thought, was not impressed, there goes the aero helmet funds on a rim and rebuild, OR NOT!

Long story short, Its the damn join when there rim has been manufacture, in conclusion, I am an arse, lol!

2. colinr

colinr Well-Known Member

You should probably replace it with some lovely deep sections / lightweights / whatever you desire most... just to be safe :biggrin:

3. arallsopp

arallsopp Post of The Year 2009 winner

Since reading this, I've just noticed a crack in my face. Its below the nose and above the chin, and its spreading!!! What should I do??? :biggrin:

4. OP
    OP
    Rob3rt

Rob3rt Man or Moose!

Drill a small hole at each end of the crack to stop it spreading any further! :biggrin:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice