Noobie from Carmarthenshire

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jetfire

Hello! Recently decided that I need to do some exercise and improve my vastly expanding waist line so decided to give cycling another go!

So.. hello!

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
welcome. Whereabouts you based?

Banjo

Fuelled with Jelly Babies
Good Luck, cycling is definitely good for fat loss. I lost 4 stone a few years ago mainly through cycling , have put one back on now but still much fitter /healthier than I was before.

Theres a few of us from South and West wales on here.

OP
OP
Jetfire

Jetfire

This pleases me. Is there any local clubs or get togethers?

OP
OP
Jetfire

Jetfire

Fantastic! off to buy a helmet today (yes yes yes, I know.. ) and finally get the bike out the back of the car and give it a once over. So details of these clubs then lukesdad? and are they suitable for a noobie porker like me?

lukesdad

Fantastic! off to buy a helmet today (yes yes yes, I know.. ) and finally get the bike out the back of the car and give it a once over. So details of these clubs then lukesdad? and are they suitable for a noobie porker like me?
Carmarthen Wheelers, and Bynea would be the most local to you, Bynea are a fine club family orientaded as well as racing snakes they have a website have a peek.
As for CC myself Banjo and the Claude organise rides in south and west wales details can be found in the informal rides section.

Nice part of the Country

Last week I was in Carmarthen doing the Celtic Trail, so I was South of you.

Welcome to the forum.

Top Bottom