Noodley,

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

yenrod

I feel bad, man...

I recall calling you a T@@T a while back and have to apologise, publicly - as I done the 1st instance publicly too.

I was a bit hot-headed, yet stunted at your reaction, I'm not that kind of person.

The off-handedness (vibe on the forum) around at that time wasn't conducive to everybody and you got my reaction to it...

SORRY :biggrin:

Dave5N

Über Member
No need to apologise so selectively, Yenners... :biggrin:

OP
OP
Y

yenrod

Dave5N said:
No need to apologise so selectively, Yenners... :biggrin:

Dave,

I know exactly whom I'm referring to and as a Moderator I'm sure you'll recall this thread !

I could of PM'd the man but I explain things fully in in my post.

Strangely Dave, Steve Austin came across in the same smarmy manner as you have here, once on here ~ to myself, regretably. I was backed up by Blue on that matter.

Maybe, like me - fully explain yourself - as it seems, you have detracted from my apology, on here Dave - and your a Mod :tongue:

OP
OP
Y

yenrod

Dayvo said:
Good on ya, Yenners! :sad:
That's very big of you to make a public apology like that. :ohmy:

Might be the start of something and, if so, Shaun will have to get a greater capacity to accommodate ALL the apologies that are due/overdue! :smile:

As well as space for Spire, Spindthrift, Pat Stevens, Arch. Absinthe Minded - I could go on; to apologise xx(

Noodley

yenrod said:
I feel bad, man...

I recall calling you a T@@T a while back and have to apologise, publicly - as I done the 1st instance publicly too.

I was a bit hot-headed, yet stunted at your reaction, I'm not that kind of person.

The off-handedness (vibe on the forum) around at that time wasn't conducive to everybody and you got my reaction to it...

SORRY :sad:

Cheers yenners. :smile:
It was all a bit hot and bothered at the time, and perhaps I should have been a bit more sensible as well. I was shocked as I had never tried to cause offence but was trying to clarify something and probably reacted a bit hastily in ignoring you since. xx(:blush:

Since I had you on my ignore list after the name-calling I missed any earlier apology, so you enticed my out with this one...and I shall be mature and go and return to my former "no ignore list" ways.

So, in public - cheers yenners, a big thing to do.

Top Bottom