1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Noodley,

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by yenrod, 26 May 2008.

1. yenrod

yenrod Guest

I feel bad, man...

I recall calling you a T@@T a while back and have to apologise, publicly - as I done the 1st instance publicly too.

I was a bit hot-headed, yet stunted at your reaction, I'm not that kind of person.

The off-handedness (vibe on the forum) around at that time wasn't conducive to everybody and you got my reaction to it...

SORRY :biggrin:

2. Dave5N

Dave5N Über Member

No need to apologise so selectively, Yenners... :biggrin:

3. bonj2

bonj2 Guest

you can think it means 'twit' if you want to!

4. OP
    OP
    yenrod

yenrod Guest

Dave,

I know exactly whom I'm referring to and as a Moderator I'm sure you'll recall this thread !

I could of PM'd the man but I explain things fully in in my post.

Strangely Dave, Steve Austin came across in the same smarmy manner as you have here, once on here ~ to myself, regretably. I was backed up by Blue on that matter.

Maybe, like me - fully explain yourself - as it seems, you have detracted from my apology, on here Dave - and your a Mod :tongue:

5. Dayvo

Dayvo Just passin' through

Good on ya, Yenners! :biggrin:
    That's very big of you to make a public apology like that. :tongue:

Might be the start of something and, if so, Shaun will have to get a greater capacity to accommodate ALL the apologies that are due/overdue! :tongue:

6. OP
    OP
    yenrod

yenrod Guest

As well as space for Spire, Spindthrift, Pat Stevens, Arch. Absinthe Minded - I could go on; to apologise xx(

7. tdr1nka

tdr1nka Taking the biscuit

I sincerily apologise for everyone and everything! Ever!:sad:

8. Noodley

Noodley Guest

Cheers yenners. :smile:
    It was all a bit hot and bothered at the time, and perhaps I should have been a bit more sensible as well. I was shocked as I had never tried to cause offence but was trying to clarify something and probably reacted a bit hastily in ignoring you since. xx(:blush:

Since I had you on my ignore list after the name-calling I missed any earlier apology, so you enticed my out with this one...and I shall be mature and go and return to my former "no ignore list" ways.

So, in public - cheers yenners, a big thing to do.