NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Never got into Rem & Stimpy, it was seriously screwy. I'll go and look for Cow & Chicken, I think I missed that one.

OP
OP
Chuffy

Chuffy

Veteran
Crackle said:
Never got into Rem & Stimpy, it was seriously screwy. I'll go and look for Cow & Chicken, I think I missed that one.
The drawing on Oggy looks similar to the Red Guy from Cow & Chicken. Oh and Cow & Chicken is pretty weird too. :blush:

longers

Legendary Member
A friend has a pair of Hungarian Wiszlas, highly strung, highly bred and highly expensive. One of them is a bit of a whittle and is a dead ringer for the one that isn't a cat from Ren and Stimpy.

They pretended not to know what I was talking about when I pointed it out.

OP
OP
Chuffy

Chuffy

Veteran
longers said:
A friend has a pair of Hungarian Wiszlas, highly strung, highly bred and highly expensive. One of them is a bit of a whittle and is a dead ringer for the one that isn't a cat from Ren and Stimpy.

They pretended not to know what I was talking about when I pointed it out.
The one that isn't a cat is a chihuahua.

Excuse me, I have to Google 'Hungarian Whiszla' now. If it's rude then I'm telling on you...

longers

Legendary Member
I spelt it wrong, it's Vizsla. I blame my lithp.

Caught up on Cow & Chicken. I remember it now. I guess all my favourite cartoons have no speech or very limited speech in them. It's the visual slapstick I enjoy. Cow & Chicken ain't bad though. Rem & Stimpy wasn't bad either, just not my thing. Didn't the original creator get caught out on Rem & Stimpy?

OP
OP
Chuffy

Chuffy

Veteran
Crackle said:
Caught up on Cow & Chicken. I remember it now. I guess all my favourite cartoons have no speech or very limited speech in them. It's the visual slapstick I enjoy. Cow & Chicken ain't bad though. Rem & Stimpy wasn't bad either, just not my thing. Didn't the original creator get caught out on Rem & Stimpy?
I only found this out fairly recently, despite having been a fan since the early 90s. I think, iirc, that he was sacked for being too slow and not producing the goods on time. I can't say that I ever noticed a difference between his stuff and the stuff that they produced afterwards. It's all good. :blush:

Top Bottom