NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

nilling

Über Member
wafflycat said:
Tom & Jerry can not ever be better than when Fred Quimby was in charge.

FACT

col

Legendary Member
The origional tom and jerry cartoons were fantastic,i rewatch them anytime they are on,the new versions are terrible,the look the animation and the storylines.

papercorn2000

Crackle said:
Anybody watch that Oggy & The Cockroaches link and what did you think? i think it's potentially up there with Roadrunner, Tweety pye, Tom & Jerry etc... Simliar over the top slapstick.

My daughter watches it and the theme tune goes through me!
I'm afraid I can't appreciate it now.

johnnyh

Veteran
Tom and Jerry with Mammy Two Shoes, the corner stone of any good Saturday morning at the cinema when I was a kid.
I got my kids the DVD's of the old cartoons, they love them to bits.

Add in a bit of Road Runner and Bugs/Elmer and I can sit happy for hours ;)

Christopher

Über Member
One thing I would really like is the gel painting/animation frame of Tom just after Jerry gets one over on him. It would show just his head and him looking so pi*sed off

wafflycat

Chuffy said:
I always wanted that smug little sh*te Jerry to get a carting, just once. :laugh:

+1 :smile:

Christopher

Über Member
there is something so fun about those old cartoons, especially how amusingly angry Yosemite Sam gets when a bomb goes off in his face. Plenty of puns in there too, the composer 'Poochini' and his dog opera

goo_mason

Champion barbed-wire hurdler
Noooooo.... how could they ? I'll stick to my 'original T & J''DVDs, thanks.

And talking of films, did you know that they're making TR2N (aka Tron 2) ? a friend of mine works in Hollywood and she's just had to move her entire workshop down to the studios as she'll be making the costumes.

I've asked her to make me one so I can get famous as the "TR2N Guy", like that podgy IT guy with his home-made Tron costume :laugh:

Top Bottom