Northampton anybody?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tricksta

designer/maker fixer/breaker
Anyone in the Northampton area with a recumbent? I've just got myself a HP Velotechnik Scorpion and getting used to riding it.

I'm based out of Sywell with an ICE Trike.
Its all black and normally with a streamer fairing and a trailer so hard to miss.
Normally ride in the Northampton/Kettering/Wellingborough area.
But can get as far out as St Neotts/Bedford/MK/Daventry/etc when I'm fit.

Luck ....... :biggrin:

plot72

Hi, I potter round Milton Keynes and am quite new to the recumbent - a Streetmachine.

Kaptain Kreman

Hi,

Is Oakham close enough?

(Ketwiesels, ICE custom micro and grasshopper)

(used to have an Alleweder - looking out for another velomobile)

Chris

Pemsey

Commuting from Towcester to MK on my Bents Artifice - sometimes out round the lanes when the weather is good!

OP
OP
tricksta

tricksta

designer/maker fixer/breaker
Hi Pemsey, you're really close to me, been up through Towcester a few times over the last couple of months as its only a few miles away from me down the A5.

Pemsey

Sounds like we'll have enough for a local Northamptonshire Recumbents Chapter soon - anyone know of a good tearoom with sufficient parking - Salcey's not bad but gets a bit busy at weekends!

Chonker

Veteran
I might head up to Draycote reservoir at the weekend (weather permitting), as I'm still looking for a nice route away from cars to get comfortable riding my bike. We did a trike day up there a couple of years back and I remember it being rather fun.

Anybody care to join me? It'd be fun to ride with fellow recumbists again :smile:

Top Bottom