Northwave Celsius GTX Winter Boots EU42

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

amaferanga

Veteran
Bought them last winter, but really didn't wear them much so they're in excellent condition (you can tell I wore them with overshoes most of the time). Label says EU 42 / UK 8.5, but they come up quite small, especially if you want to wear thick socks with them. In normal shoes I'm a UK 7.5 and the only cycling shoes that I've had so far that fit my feet really, really well are Bontrager Race RX shoes in a EU 42 / UK 7.5.

Complete with Shimano SPD cleats in excellent condition.

These are the mtb version so will only take 2-bolt SPD-type cleats.

£50 posted

Postage looks to be around £6.50 Royal Mail first class signed for. Pick up from Sheffield to save on postage costs welcomed (postage now included in price).

DSC06214.jpg

DSC06218.jpg

DSC06215.jpg

DSC06217.jpg

DSC06216.jpg

OP
OP
A

amaferanga

Veteran
Reduced to £50 posted.

Garz

Squat Member
Shame they are not SPD-SL type or I would have snapped them up. Tempted though as I do have a winter hack project which will get SPD pedals transferred to it. Let me stew on it..

OP
OP
A

amaferanga

Veteran
Reduced to £46.50 posted. That's £40 for the boots and a set of Shimano SPD cleats (that cost over a tenner alone) and £6.50 postage. If that's not a bargain I don't know what is....

OP
OP
A

amaferanga

Veteran
Its hard to say, but I think they would since I'm a 7.5 in regular shoes so it sounds like your feet are just a tad smaller than mine. I could just about get away with them with a pair of fairly thick Woolie Boolie socks and they'd be fine with regular socks. I think my feet are of average width as well.

Top Bottom