Not a Military Vehicle , but if your ex military ..,.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I was up at the Appleby Horse Fair a couple of years ago.
A guy drove past me in a convertible Bentley with the hood down and two nice young fillies in the car (well it is a horse fair!)
The car was painted in cammo colours, had bright orange leather upholstery and had the registration G1PSY.

Chris S

Legendary Member
The car was painted in cammo colours, had bright orange leather upholstery and had the registration G1PSY.
It must have been another doctored plate - it doesn't exist on the DVLA database.

It must have been another doctored plate - it doesn't exist on the DVLA database.
Really? Can't say it surprises me. Maybe he just bolted it on for his time at the fair. Plod have a lot more to worry about up there. Knife vendettas, drugs, animal welfare and trading and money laundering. A hookey licence plate is small beer.

sleuthey

Legendary Member
I'm not ex-military and I don't understand the significance of this car or number plate.
3696A9AB-3F96-4A38-A795-DA0F27DD321B.jpeg

glasgowcyclist

Charming but somewhat feckless
In the great scheme of traffic violations it's not a big deal really. It is the mindset of "I'll do as I wish" which is the problem. What else do these folks decide they do not need to comply with? :sad:

On its own it’s not that big a deal but it is often the case that these traffic stops reveal other offences with drivers not being correctly insured or licensed etc., or other C&U offences.

CanucksTraveller

Macho Business Donkey Wrestler
A guy drove past me in a convertible Bentley with the hood down and two nice young fillies in the car (well it is a horse fair!)
Hmm, that sounds like a footballer's car doesn't it.
Two women you say? In the North West?
Are you sure it wasn't G1GSY and you were looking at committed family man Ryan? 😄

Hmm, that sounds like a footballer's car doesn't it.
Two women you say? In the North West?
Are you sure it wasn't G1GSY and you were looking at committed family man Ryan? 😄
I take it that you have never been to Appleby Horse Fair? It's an experience that everybody should have at least once in their lives.
It won't have been Gigsy or his grab a grannie mate Wayne. These are the beauties that frequent the fair

I'll leave further comment to others :ohmy::ohmy::ohmy:

classic33

Leg End Member
You're not alone...
IMG_20200713_211724.jpg

classic33

Leg End Member
Well, well. What about the registration not existing?
The car I saw was certainly a Bentley convertible. Maybe this was his next car: somewhat less conspicuous but that number must surely be a Police magnet.
The car pictured is the persons forum avatar, not the Bentley which had the plate fitted.

Top Bottom