Not again!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Oddball

Oddball

Guru
Location
Manchester, UK
Aperitif said:
Are you checking the inside of your tyres before re-inflating them Oddball - and you are not doing the pinching business when replacing the tyres?
Don't mean to sound patronising but it seems a lot of flats in a short space - bad luck.:rolleyes:

Yes mate. Checked the inside.

After repairing tubes, all is fine. I'm getting pinch punctures due to hitting 1 pothole in the 10000000000000000000000000 that there is on the way to work. I just need to keep a sharper eye out.

Keith. Just checked pressure and tiz a bit low.*goes to fetch pump*

Thanks for all the advice guys ;)
 

Riding in Circles

Legendary Member
Location
EDINBURGH
Oddball said:
Yes mate. Checked the inside.

After repairing tubes, all is fine. I'm getting pinch punctures due to hitting 1 pothole in the 10000000000000000000000000 that there is on the way to work. I just need to keep a sharper eye out.

Keith. Just checked pressure and tiz a bit low.*goes to fetch pump*

Thanks for all the advice guys ;)

Are you sure you have not got the tyre seated on the tube, i.e. the tube is pinched between the tyre bead and the rim?
 

GrahamG

Legendary Member
Location
Bristol
What kind of pressure are you using? I've never had a pinch puncture on 23's or 25's at 100+ psi and I'm a portly bugger!
 
Top Bottom