Not another 'Come on England' Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
T

TVC

hackbike 666 said:
VC do you like any sort of sport?

Or are you a Scotland fan?:biggrin:

Cycling strangely.

To reiterate, it's not the sport, it's the fact that right now you can't turn on the TV, walk into a shop or drive down the road without it being pushed at you. I guess the TV companies/sponsors pay so much for the rights they have to wring every last little bit of coverage out of it, and marketing guys see it as something to hang their product on

Ok ok keep ya hair on.:ohmy:;)

Luckily cycling doesn't have any sort of advertising.;)

I just wonder who that cyclist is whith the AMD Athlon strip on,on my commute...It looks dire.:ohmy:

OP
OP
T

TVC

hackbike 666 said:
Ok ok keep ya hair on.:ohmy:;)

Luckily cycling doesn't have any sort of advertising.:ohmy:

I just wonder who that cyclist is whith the AMD Athlon strip on,on my commute...It looks dire.:smile:

Look, I have less and less hair every day, and yesterday I ordered a set of varifocals.... so don't get me started on getting old as well:angry:;)

The Velvet Curtain said:
Look, I have less and less hair every day, and yesterday I ordered a set of bifocals.... so don't get me started on getting old as well:angry:;)

That's why I have a mask on my avatar...Im follically challenged.:ohmy:

It looks better.:ohmy:

threebikesmcginty said:

itute?:ohmy::ohmy:

OP
OP
T

TVC

I saw what you did there Hackbike, my eyesight isn't that far gone yet. Anyway, can you still get bifocals?

BigSteev

I totally agree VC. I might take an interest and even watch a game if it wasn't continually being rammed down my throat. Fortunately I've managed to get Eurosport player working so have just finished watching the Dauphine Libere, am currently enjoying Le Mans and the F1 qualifying is about to start. Much better.

Wolf04

I'm going to watch every game I can! I do however agree that there is far too much associated programming being shown. Does anybody really need 100 Greatest World Cup Moments, 8 out of 10 cats world cup special etc etc etc. Lazy programming.

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
The Velvet Curtain said:
Am I the only one who would take delight in seeing Ing-er-lund not make it out of the group stage, so the whole tedious saturation coverage can come to an end.:ohmy:

For this evening Mrs VC and I have a recording of 'To Kill a Mockingbird' a nice Rioja and a box of chocs so we can ignore the whole thing.:biggrin:

I wish it had started three months ago. It would be long forgotten by now.

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
Apparently IT1 HD cut to adverts and missed the England goal. Saw incident reported on Facebook didn't see it live.

Wife must have seen it live - heard her clap and squeal with pleasure.

Top Bottom