Not being funny ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Brains

Legendary Member
OK, so we're not going to vaccinate the mentally incapacitated.

2021 is getting better with every passing day!

That is correct at the moment.
I have a relative in his 50's living in a care home with a dozen others of a similar age.
They are not expecting the vaccine this side of Easter, so no visits.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
A racist opinion, in your case: that people with accented English deserve poorer health care.
Yeah, bloody Brummies, Scousers, Geordies, Scots, Welsh, Cornish, Northern Irish, Yorkshire folk, Lancastrians and so on... There is no end to them. They should learn to speak proper before expecting to access the NHS! :whistle:

Ha - Dave and Ming beat me by seconds!!

Drago

Legendary Member
A racist opinion, in your case: that people with accented English deserve poorer health care.

I can flip seamlessly between a northern isles scottish accent and an english public school accent, and both are genuine.

Which do you think I should use to get the jab soonest?

Andy_R

Hard of hearing..I said Herd of Herring..oh FFS..
But how come some people who obviously speak English in TV interviews with a broken accent can get vaccinated before Born and bred English . Not racist just want to know why
This sort of thing always bemuses me. It's like fleas squabbling over which bit of the dog they own.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
... how come some people who obviously speak English in TV interviews with a broken accent can get vaccinated before Born and bred English .
What I want to know is how a load of bloody foreigners who speak English with broken accents get to come and work really hard in the NHS trying to save the lives of 'Born and bred English' and then have the effrontery to die of Covid-19 themselves before they get the chance to jump the vaccine queue. Stealing our virus - they've got plenty of virus over there where they came from. Send em all back! Charge them double for their flights! Mutter, mutter, rant, rant... :wacko:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom