Not The New Skoda 110Rapid

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
At first I thought it was an updated S110R
Ie; this model
Skoda_S110R_Coupe_(7889241152).jpg

Be nice if it was:wub:
https://www.hoffmann-novague.com/en/r200

screenman

Legendary Member
One of my customers is A D Dickinson, Tony used to race those cars in modified sports back in the seventies.

gbb

Legendary Member
The original Rapid wasn't a turd, but this lot have turned it into one and given it a good polish.
The front end looks absolutely ridiculous. I can see what theyve done, tried to retain some lines and features but it just doesnt work.
Dad had an Estelle 120 when having a Skoda was guaranteed to expose you to ridicule but he always said, it was reliable, cheap to buy, cheap to run and would plod along all day on the A1.

wafter

I like steel bikes and I cannot lie..
The front end looks absolutely ridiculous. I can see what theyve done, tried to retain some lines and features but it just doesnt work.
Dad had an Estelle 120 when having a Skoda was guaranteed to expose you to ridicule but he always said, it was reliable, cheap to buy, cheap to run and would plod along all day on the A1.
I thought exactly the same; it's like they've started at the back and done a cracking job right until the end, when they gave up and just decided to nail on the existing front end of the original model they're attempting to trade off the name of... :rolleyes:

skudupnorth

Cycling Skoda lover
Top Bottom