NOW GONE! Hayes CX Expert cable calipers Free if wanted!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Gez73

Veteran
DSC_1597.JPG As per the title. I upgraded ages ago and found these in the shed. Pads have a little life left. Included mounts but no rotors. The mounts are from my TRP Spyre upgrade. My LBS left the mounts on the frame and changed the calipers. Including all the bolts as I had them returned to me. The barrel adjusters are fine on both. Single piston action , adjustable from the drive side if that makes sense. Will post next week. Would appreciate the postage paid via PayPal . Thanks Gerry ps just found the rotors ! Can include them, they seem to have some life left in them too. 160 mm just in case you've already got some! View attachment 417065

Last edited:

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Would these work with linear brake levers ?
Interested as they would be an upgrade on my tektro novella`s

There a good set of Calipers, specced as standard on many Norco bikes.

Mounts readily available from Chain Reaction Cycles but if I recall the pads are expensive if you get Haynes OEM but they last a good amount of time.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Cheers !
There a good set of Calipers, specced as standard on many Norco bikes.

Mounts readily available from Chain Reaction Cycles but if I recall the pads are expensive if you get Haynes OEM but they last a good amount of time.
Should fit on the mounts i already have or are mounts brand specific ? I think if i read it right the OP has included some trp mounts which is good cus the heads on mine have the bolts rounded off so i might need to use some persuasion to get the old one off anyway :smile:

Last edited:
It’s a bit of both, depends on the clearance on the wheel, with what you can get away with. I have one bike with Shimano mount and Shimano calliper another mixed.

OP
OP
Gez73

Gez73

Veteran
I'll include the Trp mounts my lbs left in the bag. Should work. No reason to think they won't. Will get them off to you early next week. Will advise on postage when sent. Thanks G

Top Bottom