Now I've got me sleeping bag I find this??!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jay clock

Massive member
I am just wondering if I buy a his 'n' hers set, which would be the most successful sexual position, and alternatively which would be the most amusing......

Brock

jay clock said:
I am just wondering if I buy a his 'n' hers set, which would be the most successful sexual position, and alternatively which would be the most amusing......

No idea, but post the pictures and we'll score you for style, ingenuity, and comedy factor. ;)

Road Fiddler

That first bag would be next to useless. It is big and bulky but would not be very warm because your extremities are kept separate, a sleeping bag is like mittens which keep your hands warmer because the heat generated by each finger benefits the other fingers were as in gloves the heat generated by a finger is only able to warm that one finger. Same goes for sleeping bags. It you were going to walk around in that its just going to get wet.

I have used a German army sleeping bag which has arms and a zip open flap near the bottom so it can be folded up and out of the way for walking in. It was ok but unless you pulled the arms into the sleeping bag you got drafts down the arm.

The second bag looks better but still looks too heavy and bulky.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Brock said:
There are certain things a bloke might want to do in his sleeping bag at some point during the night. Scratch his knee, pick the fluff out of his navel, flick ants out of his bum crack, chew his finger nails, manually rearrange his genitals, manually rearrange his genitals again, scratch that gnat bite on the back of his knee.. etc etc. How the heck are you going to be comfortable in that thing!?

Jeez! Thank god I'm not a bloke!

I think they look fun, but like Punky, I guess there might be lady issues.

I do find it annoying in a sleeping bag, when you turn over and it wraps round your feet and twists with you...

Top Bottom