Now Rapha ARE pulling our plonkers...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Its a must !

Leadlegs

Perhaps their target market is hard up bankers who have had to sell the Ferrari and cycle to work, but still want to have an air of professionalism and not be associated with the usual low-life types that obviously can’t afford a car. :laugh:

Maz

Guru
Headgardener said:
I must admit it does look good but I think that the sort of person who could afford to buy one of those wouldn't be seen dead on a bicycle.
Thanks! :laugh:

NickM

Veteran
robz400 said:
I love that - it looks genuinely stylish and for the price it better be water/fire/car/bullet proof.

I wish you hadn't shown that to me cos i'm seriously considering buying one :becool:

If you ride in London (or any other city) in it, it will get grubby*. I can't see where it says it is machine washable, so it will spend half its life at the dry cleaners'. Perhaps you had better budget for two, or wear the dry cleaner's plastic bag over it :smile:

*I mean, flourescent yellow Gamex jackets look clean for about a week, don't they? And don't your ears collect black grime too? (no, mine do not stick out like Charlie Windsor's!)

yello

Have you really bought one Maz? No probs if you have btw. Your money's yours etc and you'll not find me questioning it. Money's for spending after all!

I reckon it'll be a bit of kit that works btw. I have a Rapha softshell and it really is good. Thing is, I don't like to use it too much because I don't want to ruin it! How daft is that!!

Ravenz

in the eyes of the huge majority in this no country for old men of ours,, cyclists are geeks .. nerds .. any other kind epithet you care to mention.. so might as well dress to impress :becool:;):smile:;) pay that much to look like a T Hardy walk on extra, I can think of better charities... like my own bank account for example

Maz

Guru
yello said:
Have you really bought one Maz? No probs if you have btw. Your money's yours etc and you'll not find me questioning it. Money's for spending after all!

I reckon it'll be a bit of kit that works btw. I have a Rapha softshell and it really is good. Thing is, I don't like to use it too much because I don't want to ruin it! How daft is that!!
Replace "Rapha ARE" with "Maz IS" in this thread title. :becool:

I do like the look of it, though, especially the off-centre front zip which is nice and retro. If it were in my price range I'd get it.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Maz said:
Replace "Rapha ARE" with "Maz IS" in this thread title. :becool:

I do like the look of it, though, especially the off-centre front zip which is nice and retro. If it were in my price range I'd get it.

You little tease, Maz, and I thought you were the king of cool!

Sell a kidney on ebay if you really want one:biggrin:

Come on people, he was asking us how to varnish his pine shoerack yesterday. Somehow I couldn't fit that and a Rapha top in the same mental picture and Maz has just got too much class to wear Rapha :becool:

Top Bottom