NOW SOLD - Burley D’Lite Child’s Bike Trailer in colour Green

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

John_S

Über Member
A great quality top of the range Burley two seater children’s bike trailer. It is lightweight and easy to use. It easily attaches to most bikes (see Burley website and videos) and it can be converted into a stroller using the optional stroller wheel kits (which we are selling separately from the trailer itself). Our children found it comfortable to sit in and there are 5 point harnesses for safety plus suspension to help with the traveling ride comfort. Our children enjoyed traveling in this but have now outgrown it. There is a big storage area behind the seats for taking things with you whether that be for picnics, changing bags or shopping. It also folds down for either storage or putting into the boot of a car if you have room.

This trailer has only ever been lightly used and is in good condition with only very minor wear. We bought this from new and we are the only owners.

Optional Extras Included:-
Burley Hitch forged standard (over £20 new) which is unused and still packaged and is either a spare hitch or you could put the second hitch on another bike if you plan to use the trailer on two different bikes.
Burley Hitch Alt Adapter 3/8x26 (£10 new) which is unused and still packaged and is an alternative hitch adapter.

Optional Extras NOT Included in the trailer sale:-
We are also selling separately the following two Burley optional extra kits which can be used to convert the trailer into a stroller:-
Burley 2-Wheel Stroller Kit (approximately £80 new) and this is still in its box.
Also:-
Burley One-Wheel Stroller Kit (approximately £80 new).

Or if required the trailer could be bought together with with the optional extras for additional charge.

For sale price for trailer: £550 (for trailer only excluding optional extras)

If you have any questions please just ask.

For collection only from Wymondham, Norfolk.

Last edited:

alvintc

Veteran
I have one of these (same colour!) - for anyone that's on the fence, it's bloody brilliant.
You can convert to a cargo trailer with a couple of clicks as well.

I regularly go out with either the twins (3) or the big one (6) + twin

The boot is big enough to hold a Frog 43 so if you're out with multiples & they get knackered it's handy to throw the bike in the boot. The flag's crap though & comes out at speed...

OP
OP
J

John_S

Über Member
Hi alvintc,

Thanks for the message and yes they are a great piece of kit and it's only because my two kids are older and ride their own bikes that we're selling it. But you've made me chuckle about the flag because the trailer is an absolutely great bit of design and is a quality piece of kit in terms of how it's put together apart from the flag. How they couldn't design a flag that stays put better than it does is beyond me.

Thanks, John

Top Bottom