NOW SOLD - Genesis Tour de Fer 10 (2016 model) medium size, colour Copper, flat handlebar bike for sale

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

John_S

Über Member
This is a touring bike from Genesis but could be used just as equally for commuting. I bought it from new and I’m the only owner. It has 27 gears (triple front chainset and 9 speed rear cassette) and the groupset is Shimano Acera. It has disc brakes, comes with mudguards and the tyres are Schwalbe Marathon tyres which have good puncture resistance. The only thing I changed was the rear pannier rack because the top of the original rack was not wide enough for the racktop bag that I wanted to use and so I changed the rack to a Tortec Supertour rear rack which was wider on top and is included within the sale. The bike is in good condition because I bought it intending to use it for lots of family bike rides but with being busy the planned family rides didn’t amount to much and so it has only ever been lightly used and has only minor wear and tear. I have the original owners manual.

For sale: £575

For collection only from Wymondham, Norfolk

OP
OP
J

John_S

Über Member
Hi again,

Further to the above if anyone would like it please find detailed below the Geometry information.

Thanks, John

Geometry for Frame Size M
Horizontal Toptube Length (mm) 578
Seat Angle (°) 73
Headtube Length (mm) 160
Head Angle (°) 71
Seat Tube Length (C-T, mm) 510
BB Drop (mm) 75
Chanstay Length (mm) 455
Fork Offset (mm) 55
Trail (mm) 61
Wheelbase Length (mm) 1083
Standover (mm) 799
Stack (mm) 599
Reach (mm) 395
Stem (mm) 100
Handlebar (mm) 600
Crankarm (mm) 170

Last edited:
OP
OP
J

John_S

Über Member
Hi cisamcgu,

Thanks for your message and I'm sorry for the slow reply.

I've tried to send you a pm but I wasn't exactly sure how to do it and so if you haven't received a message from me just let me know.

Thanks, John

cisamcgu

Legendary Member
Thanks, I checked the courier options, and it would come to almost £100, I'll have to give it a miss, but I wish you good luck.

Thanks
Andrew

OP
OP
J

John_S

Über Member
Hi All,

Thanks for the messages above.

Just to respond to Andrew it's no worries at all if you want to give it a miss because I completely understand that courier costs add to the overall cost of the bike and would be a bit of a pain. I've got a couple of people interested in it locally and so maybe it'll be just what they're looking for.

Hopefully you find the right bike for you a bit closer to home. Good luck with your search!

John

cisamcgu

Legendary Member
Hi All,

Thanks for the messages above.

Just to respond to Andrew it's no worries at all if you want to give it a miss because I completely understand that courier costs add to the overall cost of the bike and would be a bit of a pain. I've got a couple of people interested in it locally and so maybe it'll be just what they're looking for.

Hopefully you find the right bike for you a bit closer to home. Good luck with your search!

John
Thanks for the kind words .. I'll keep looking :smile:

Top Bottom