Now spoken for> Viscount Aerospace pro frame and forks .

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bagpuss

Guru
Viscount Aerospace pro frame and forks . Forks are steel full chrome not alloy .Headset and b/b included
Size is about 56cm c to t . chrome on forks should clean up . paint work /decals fair .
Free to a good home . Collection only, from Derby

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Wow sounds great and local to me
any more details ? i think it maybe too big for me anyway as im 5 foot 7 ?

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Viscount Aerospace pro frame and forks . Forks are steel full chrome not alloy .Headset and b/b included
Size is about 56cm c to t . chrome on forks should clean up . paint work /decals fair .
Free to a good home . Collection only, from Derby

If you change your mind re posting then yes please

cyberknight

Edit i am interested as im after a bike to build but im thinking its too big for me although i have a number of cycling friends into retro builds i could pass it onto, one runs the vintage bike cartel in moira

cyberknight

collected :smile:
It is a 56 TT i will have to have a think before i decide whether to attempt to rebuild or see if a club rider i know who runs the vintage bike cartel wants to do a trade as it also has 120 mm dropouts so not sure if i can cold set it to 130

I had an Aerospace some years ago. Nice bike and it did have an unusual BB. It had a circlip to hold the spindle in place from what I remember. There is a small website devoted to those bikes, Lambert and Viscount.

Last edited:

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
im considering what to do with it atm , i know someone who runs a vintage bike shop and see if he wants to do a swap for summat my size or what as i was hoping it was a bit smaller and the BB doesnt look like a standard threaded sort
They have a few differences but are great bikes to ride

Top Bottom