Now that's a first....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
For the first time ever, I have reached the bottom of a jar of Marmite.

The washed and empty jar is awaiting recycling.

My next challenge is to get to the bottom of my tin of molasses. Marmite haters, try neat molasses you might revise your loathing scale.

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
I cant remember EVER opening a jar of marmite to find there is marmite in there . Its always empty :cry:

I'm a recent convert...used to hate the stuff. I know this is crude but the frequent lick of the used knife when making the kid's toast has seen a change in my taste buds (and no, I haven't cut them off!). Now I have it every time I have toast!

asterix

Comrade Member

My next challenge is to get to the bottom of my tin of molasses. Marmite haters, try neat molasses you might revise your loathing scale.

Love molasses, hate Marmite.

Alex H

Legendary Member

Yes, but how long did it take you? :whistle: (for me probably around 40 yearsxx()

Cameronmu917772

I have tried need molasses once :sad: we feed it to pregnant sheep to keep there energy up :S wouldnt put that on toast if you payed me lol

Venod

Eh up
2939613 said:
You should get that on a T-shirt

Does it wash out easily ?

Top Bottom