Number of members

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Just noticed that the highest number of members on the site at the same time is 38, just checked back on BR and see that they have 273. do you think many more will come across or is it limited to those that got their name changed? :blush:

part of the fun of the old C+ was the large amounts of posts, surely these threads have to have a critical mass to survive and grow and if they don't they die.

Slim

Über Member
No, it's not limited to those that had their name changed.

Just took the opportunity to change mine to my original choice that had already been taken on C+ (but not used in years).

nickwill

My name wasn't changed, my favourite forum was! :blush:
The aggro had kicked off in Cakestop last time I looked, and Yenrod was leaving.
We could do with some of his surreal posts across here!

graham56

Guru
Wouldn`t be a decent forum without smut and a few inuendos, oh there you are Fnaar! :blush:

pplpilot

Guru
Just noticed that the highest number of members on the site at the same time is 38, just checked back on BR and see that they have 273. do you think many more will come across or is it limited to those that got their name changed? :blush:

part of the fun of the old C+ was the large amounts of posts, surely these threads have to have a critical mass to survive and grow and if they don't they die.

In keeping with the current trend of thread resurrecting.

I think we can safely say this forum has moved on quite well....

Top Bottom