Numbness / tingling

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Globalti

Legendary Member
My reaction to that pic:

1 - Cant the saddle back by a couple of degrees to take some weight off your hands.

2 - Unwrap the bar tape and move the brakes about 10 - 20 mm forward down the curve of the bars so that the hoods are almost flat and there's more room for your hands on top..

OP
OP
T

Toptec

Ok, here ya go....
Yes I know I'm overweight, That's the reason I'm trying to get a bit fitter
thumb_P1040879_1024.jpg
:smile:

Crandoggler

Saddle up, rotate handlebars forward via the stem. Your hands butt up to the hoods, which looks like it may be causing pressure. Maybe even slide the saddle forward half a cm.

I'm not a bike fitter. You just look awfully squashed. Maybe the extra weight you're carrying is indeed the problem. So may well improve over time.

Citius

Doesn't seem like there's much weight on the bars at all. Could be an ulnar nerve thing. Best I can suggest is to keep making minor adjustments to your bar position until you can either isolate or eliminate the issue.

ayceejay

Guru
Good on ya toptec for posting that picture. You are stretched from your shoulders to your hands. The bike looks like a very good fit but your gut gets in the way so how do we address your hand problem until you get rid of it as you surely will?

Top Bottom