Nut Raiders

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
1711551266637.png

Drago

Legendary Member
Accy would push any nearby old lady swiftly aside for her own safety, then manfully wrestle squirrel Nutkin to the ground and detain him for the local constable.

presta

Guru
It doesn't surprise me. I've seen a rat walk up a vertical brick wall and then crawl under the eaves.

There was a video of a cat doing that on twitter a couple of days ago. It got about half way up a block of flats, fell, then got up and ran off.

fwiw, a long time ago I built a squirrel feeder, to help keep them away from our bird feeder. the squirrels would have to push the lid up to get a peanut. then when they got one, the lid would tap down. so every time, every squirrel, got a peanut, we would hear the darn lid. then more squirrels came to visit. then at night came the raccoons & skunks & we'd hear that darn lid for every single nut. it was kinda funny, but not if you know what I mean. I must have photos from way back then, but it was before digital & "social media" so it would be a challenge to find them. guess it was something like this but mine was larger & on the ground
1711560420482.png

Top Bottom