nutter cyclist towed by lorry at 65mph!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
B

bonj2

magnatom said:
Bonj,

Did you have your helmet camera on at the time? I'd love to see your footage of it? Did you know the lorry was going where you were going? Or did you just let go as you approached your exit?

:rolleyes:B)

funny :biggrin:
mickle said:
Vehicles pulling trailers aren't allowed to exceed 60mph, the lorry driver should have been prosecuted.

A friend of mine was drafting a lorry once and managed to get his brake cable caught in one of the cargo-strap hooks, not only did he find himself traveling at 45mph but his front brake was jammed on by the tension on the brake cable. Melted his front pads before he managed to unhook himself.

a likely story. :biggrin: :rolleyes:

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
mickle said:
Vehicles pulling trailers aren't allowed to exceed 60mph, the lorry driver should have been prosecuted.

A friend of mine was drafting a lorry once and managed to get his brake cable caught in one of the cargo-strap hooks, not only did he find himself traveling at 45mph but his front brake was jammed on by the tension on the brake cable. Melted his front pads before he managed to unhook himself.

And filled his brown trouser/bicycle clips ensemble too. :rolleyes:

Many years ago a friend of mine sprinted onto the back of a truck to find that he had gotten into the gap between truck and trailor. Another brown trouser incident :rolleyes:

Lord of the Teapot said:
Hahaha.gif

What a nutter :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::biggrin::biggrin::becool::rolleyes::becool::rolleyes:

Tetedelacourse

"A MANIAC on a bicycle risked motorway carnage "

"If the nut is traced he could be charged with any of three offences"

Ah The Sun, I love its ambivalent style of reporting. Good for a laugh and for sitting on van dashboards, but not much else really.

OP
OP
B

bonj2

Tetedelacourse said:
"A MANIAC on a bicycle risked motorway carnage "

"If the nut is traced he could be charged with any of three offences"

Ah The Sun, I love its ambivalent style of reporting. Good for a laugh and for sitting on van dashboards, but not much else really.

:rolleyes: nowt wrong with the sun. You do know that novice journalists new to the career cut their teeth on things like the guardian and times, before moving onto the sun when they've got good? It's because when a journalist is working on a broadsheet, there's nothing to stop them just rambling on and on and on about total bollocks.

Top Bottom