O no! that's blown it...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vickster

Legendary Member
my bonus i'm talking about. just gone and ordered this bike (but from my LBS and got a discount)
http://www.evanscycles.com/products/scott/aspect-640-2013-mountain-bike-ec042357

my first suspension mtb (last time i had a mountain bike they had even invented suspension). Suppose I better find a trail then. :bicycle:

road bike = tick
cross bike = tick
mtb = tick
now i just need a Pashley

And a folder
And a SS
And a fixie
And a recumbent
And a fast rigid fork flatbar :whistle:

OP
OP
buggi

buggi

Bird Saviour
yea, i like to support em where i can but i wasn't sure that they could compete with my limited funds but they sorted me a discount. they always see my right there, so i like to support em when i can.

Ningishzidda

Although Solihull is olde speak for ‘Soily Hill’, there are actually no hills worthy of needing a MTB.
There are four places where a MTB could be used to its potential. First is Hobs Moat Woods. Second is the ‘Cross course’ in Elmdon Park. Third is the footpath from Links Drive to Mirfield Road alongside the golf course, and fourth is Coldlands Woods.
You will have to go further afield to Hampton in Arden and West Midlands Golf Club trail to get some real use from the new bike.

Buggi, you need to prep your road bike for MC & AC’s 100 km Audax Sun 14th July.

Entering MC & AC's Audax - MIGHT - get you an opportunity to ride your MTB round Land Rover's offroad test track at the 'Experience Centre' within the Solihull factory site.

Ningishzidda

I know its a little north from Solihull but Sandwell Valley new MTB track thats just opened up.

MTB tracks/trails are NOT fashioned by the hand of man.

They are fashioned by a history of hoof or paw placements.

Some MTB tracks/trails are fashioned by the tyres of boys, in defiance of council by-laws.

Top Bottom