Oatsy in No Exclamation SHOCKER !

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

yenrod

Keith Oates has reportedly posted a 'post' on the CycleChat forum and ended it without an exclamation mark. :becool:

Exclamation_mark.png

As you can see in our picture we illustrate what an exclamation mark looks like just so you can look at what this man sees in the proverbial.

A CycleChat member, so called, Yello' is quoted as saying
yello said:
What is the world coming to? Keith is posting without a single exclamation mark.
- pointing out to his acqaintance that he had not exclamated the usual, exclamated, text.

Reasons for this decision are not clear at this moment in time yet all forumers are urged to look out for a return to the usual style and if not report any un-detailed like behaviour to the relevant authorites/Shaun (the big Man) Admin should he be wilting.

THE ORIGINAL UN-EXCLAMATED SET OF TEXT FOR YOUR INFORMATION ! :biggrin:

Keith Oates said:
Chuffy – It appears that after reading a couple of books (I don’t know how many exactly) you have decided that Armstrong is a sporting cheat and after your latest posting also Illegitimate. I agree to some extent with Yenrod that there is a very high and to some, excessive coverage of what he is doing, by the media. However I don’t think he can be blamed for that. In addition, by all reports, the number of fans that have attended the TDU would indicate that there are many people who do like to follow him and that consider him to be a rider worth watching and following. You have every right to hold an opinion and I think that any of us who visit the race section of this forum are well aware of your feelings about the man but frankly I find it tiresome that on every posting that seems to involve or mention him you and others decide to attack the posting and turn it into your personal vendetta against Armstrong. I think it would be good if you followed the advice you gave to Yenners, which I have copied below and let others who do not fully share your views talk about racing.
The only way to deal with the irritation is to ignore any news reports that deal with His Dopeness's doings, refer to him as 'that cheating bastard' instead of by name and just concentrate on the rest of the racing world.
Unquote

http://www.cyclechat.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?p=556366#post556366

yello

It's all true you know. And I'm still not quite sure what to do. I've polished off the best part of a bottle of Fitou and my world is still no clearer.

Dave5N said:
He has previous in this regard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm aware that he Has Views on the subject....:blush:

Chuffy said:
I once tried to wind him up (waaaaaaaay back in the old C+ days) looks like I succeeded without trying this time...:blush:

I think you did. I noticed a few hints in other threads, then: Both barrels ;) no exclamation.

Crackle said:
I think you did. I noticed a few hints in other threads, then: Both barrels ;) no exclamation.
I don't think he's on the list to borrow Lance to Landis, put it that way...:blush:

...but I get equally annoyed by the uncritical adulation that a certain rider receives, often based on a rosy tinted reading of a couple of books. I'm just on the other side of the looking glass from them. A perfectly honorable position, whether you agree with it or not.

It's going to be a long season.

Top Bottom