Obea Gain and Ebikemotion

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Richardoffareham

Hi all, I have a couple of questions and observations regarding the app and iWoc top tube control.
Firstly, I have had a couple of rides where nothing is recorded on the app. The bike is paired and I have selected start new activity. Today I got back from my ride and the message was "no enough locations to save ride"! Question, does the phone screen need to be on with the app showing to work? I had strava running and that behaved as expected.
Secondly, are there any colour blind riders out there? I have difficulty with the iWoc powered colours so wouldn't it be great to use colours further apart on the colour wheel. Or, have the centre display L, M, H.

My final question is about the Orbea Gain gravel bike I have. This bike has all cables internally routed. I am finding that on rough ground I can hear the cables rattling against the down tube. Any other Gain owners notice this? In fact it's been in for repair already at there was a ywanging when turning the handlebars and that was after 3 rides. Any thoughts?

Scaleyback

Veteran
Hi Richard, welcome.

Maybe move your post to the dedicated Orbea Gain thread it may get missed here ?

Top Bottom