Obesity

Obesity

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
oxbob

oxbob

I refer to a co worker as "the swingbin" for all the crap he shovel's down his throat, he is 1 1/2" taller than me but weighs 7 stone heavier!

marooncat

According to the BMI scale I am obese (over the past 2 years I have got that down from the "very obese you are about to keel over dead" end of the scale to lower down it). I am obviously still trying to lose weight but I honestly do not think I will ever get to the proper weight for my height. I do not think I have been that weight since I was a kid.

Soltydog

Legendary Member
My last medical at work I was over 18st & at 6'5" that was just obese, but the nurse said if i was my 'ideal' weight i would look poorley & i was fine :biggrin: I'm now under 16st, most of the belly has gone ;) & i certainly feel better for it. Probably stil lclassed as overweight, but don't want to lose too much more.
So anyway I went for 18st cause it was obese for me :ohmy:

Over The Hill said:
If you can's see your willy you are fat
If you can't see your willy even with a mirror then you are obese.

And if your a female?

Baggy

Cake connoisseur
oxbob said:
Doh!, maybe i should have done a waist size poll !!
Maybe starting lower down the scale as well, there are probably some people (i.e. women) who might be obese at 10 stone.

Sadly I'm not 10 stone, and think my BMI probably puts me in the obese category, or curvaceous as I think it's described in the BMJ ;)

simoncc

On a woman obesity starts when the fat makes her face less pretty. For a man I don't know and couldn't care less.

Top Bottom