Oblivious mobile phone user

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Here's my latest video from yesterday.

View: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=UOgI_u3lR0U

This chap was trying to hide the fact that he was on his mobile phone (speaker phone I assume). However, you can clearly see him gesticulating whilst talking into his phone. He pulls off and turns (one handed) whilst still chatting away. He never noticed me standing right next to him watching and filming.

Muppet!

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
BM 5 series - couldn't afford the kit then ?

See it all the time.... people are getting too obsessed by mobiles these days - the phone conversation will wait....

gambatte

Middle of the pack...
saw one last week, big merc, at the lights, creeping over the stop line. Drivers using 2 mobies at the same time. Looked like he was transferring data.

OP
OP
M

magnatom

I've just noticed that a lot (not all but most) of my videos are now available in high quality. When I look at other peoples videos most are not available in high quality. Am I just special ?....:biggrin: (No daft comments please Dom!)

Seriously though, does anyone know what youtubes policy is on converting videos to hi standard?

OP
OP
M

magnatom

Jacomus,

Sorry! I accidentally deleted your comment. I meant to hit reply but I must have hit delete! Oops!:biggrin:

In reply to your comment, the blue cars light was still green and I don't think he was speeding. The road becomes a 40mph limit at this point so he was probably ok.

tdr1nka

Taking the biscuit
I've noticed a lot more people texting with their phones in their laps, obviously only cyclists, truck and bus drivers get to see this happening.

I'm still shouting, 'Get off your phone, you're driving!' to drivers on a near daily basis. With Summer approaching, more drivers have their windows open which means anyone they're on the phone to can hear me as well!

Anyone caught driving while on a mobile should have the thumb and index finger removed from their right hand that'd stop them. *Hurumph!*

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
... and shoved up their ar*es

cupoftea

I saw a guy on the phone this morning take his other hand off the wheel to stretch while driving along.

People like this should have their hands super glued to the steering wheel

Passed a guy on a bike on the way home tonight and he was on a mobile phone:ohmy: I couldn't believe it, I nearly fell off myself when I turned round to have another look at him. Unb-f**king-levable!! So if that was you cycling along London Road in Glasgow towards Uddingston about 4.30 this afternoon you are a tw@t!!!

MERV

See it all the time.... people are getting too obsessed by mobiles these days - the phone conversation will wait....
Got to agree.I dont care if they injure themselves when using them but leave other innocent people out of it.

Magnatom what camera do you use.

(Hope I haven't asked this before)doh.

Top Bottom