Obscure branded merchandise

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Pale Rider

Legendary Member
Celebrity endorsement is big business so I wondered what odd items there are with a famous person's name on them.

Much as I admire Peter Sagan as a cyclist, spending 121 euros on a Peter Sagan shower head is not a way I'm inclined to show my support for him.

The explanation for this desirable piece of merchandise is that one of his team's sponsors - hansgrohe - is a maker of sanitary ware.

Better a Peter Sagan shower head than a Peter Sagan potty I suppose.

What other off the wall celebrity endorsements are there?

https://www.petersagan.com/product/petersagan-hand-shower/

U

User169

Joy Division oven gloves.

Globalti

Legendary Member
I managed not to buy a pink PAYG phone with a Union flag design and a Wills & Kate monogram embossed in gold on the back. Carphone Warehouse wanted 99 pence for it but I have my standards so I splashed out £2.99 on the plain grey version. Cant use it though because none of the buttons are labelled.

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
The George Foreman grill.
george foreman grill.jpg

theclaud

Openly Marxist
Joy Division oven gloves.
My pal Vic has a pair.

vb_jdovengloves.jpg

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
Some Celebs will put their name to anything as long as it makes them money. It makes them look like money grabbing prats. But then again they have huge summer houses on places like Lake Como and I dont.

Im not bitter

They are such greedy b's.

I can't believe what some of them will do for even more money.

Harry Redknapp has 'starred' in some recent pathetic adverts and he's hardly having to watch every last cent.

George Clooney is even worse. With an estimated net worth of 0.5 billion dollars the poor lad has to resort to vacuous coffee adverts to make ends meet.

Top Bottom