Observation

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
Location
'ampsheeeer
There's a blog site made just for you! Google for 101 self-gratification artists.

Her ISP deleted it. Now there's only about 6 w*nkers left.

Also read last night on her twitter that she was off'd by a driver flinging a door open and who left the scene.
 

wakou

Guru
Location
Essex
The 'self-gratification artists' site/blog is by a twitter friend of mine, cyclist Dawn Foster. Follow her on twitter here:
@DawnHFoster

As I write this I notice a recent tweet from her:

DawnHFoster Eoin McLove I might sell my bikes. ****ing cycling.


I have an immaculate sense of timing.........
 
Shame about the blog. It's one of those sites that historians will find in the future and speculate on the medieval nature of our society.

I have cerainly had occasional self-gratification artists on my commute and rarely a few come along at once that cause you to question why you commute by bike ... and then you realise why.
 
Top Bottom