October 17th: SE London Birthday Ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
arallsopp

arallsopp

Post of The Year 2009 winner
hmmm... best bet for me might be to join Mike e's ride then. Well, the middle bit at least.
Or postpone.

Why is work so damn cr@ppy every time I try to get something (else) done?

No- one is paying you any attention andy!:smile: I'm listening though, and don't worry. Nothing lasts forever - not even your troubles. (apparently xx( )
I did a sketch map for a feed the ducks ride a while back when 'pushy mikee from 'ull decided that everyone was going to be around to chaperone him on yet another London+ sortie (hello mikeeeee:girl: - love you!)
Wanted to incorporate a bit of the Chilterns with the spectacle of 'turning leaves'/ Burnham Beeches etc .(Well, I am in the autumn of my life - seems only apt :biggrin:)
And, everyone-on-here-will-make-you-a-card-for-your-birthday. Wont we everyone? :o)

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
arallsopp said:
hmmm... best bet for me might be to join Mike e's ride then. Well, the middle bit at least.
Or postpone.

Why is work so damn cr@ppy every time I try to get something (else) done?

Or the old cars ride?

OP
OP
arallsopp

arallsopp

Post of The Year 2009 winner
Brilliant idea Mikey. Yep. Am up for that.

Right. My birthday is officially postponed. My impish good looks remain unfettered by age for another month or more :o)

so we are binning this date in favor of the Brighton ride?. Assuming, i can get approval from the boss I could be up for this.

Where you meeting Ian and how far in total will the ride be?

Top Bottom