Odd display order on View New Content

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
This morning I have 3 new pages of new content... when I move between the pages it seems to show some items on more than one page - I've taken screen shots to try and show it.

33vcmet.jpg

Note the classrooms as shipping containers ... it appears on the subseqent pages as well.

15vrwz.jpg

i2991z.jpg

Other titles such as the forum change over also appear on the subsequent pages....

GrasB

Veteran
In view new content you get an occurrence of the thread per post. So a thread with multiple posts in the last 24h (default time period) will be seen multiple times in view new content.

GrasB

Veteran
The forum software is intelligent enough to filter out duplicate thread entrees on a single page but doesn't filter out duplicated thread titles of subsequent pages.

Shaun

Founder
Also, once you click on a topic and visit it, it is marked as read - effectively clearing up the mutiple entries for the next instance of View New Content.

Just one of those things that you get used to over time ... I hope ... :rolleyes:

There are some other glitches with VNC which will be addressed in the next software update - due in a couple of weeks time.

Cheers,
Shaun :smile:

Top Bottom