OEX sleeping bags

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bygone era

Über Member
does anyone use the oex brand sleeping bags I ve seen a couple of down and synthetic bags but im a cold sleeper does the hydrophobic down make a difference the other bags ive seen are dueter and berghaus down bags at the moment I have an old snugpack chrysillis bag but its not warm enough looking at total weight around 1.4kgs prefer 1 with internal neck baffle . I did see a vango voyager 100 with mosi net at head and foot ideal for European tours ie warm countries so much choice these days

does anyone use the oex brand sleeping bags I ve seen a couple of down and synthetic bags but im a cold sleeper does the hydrophobic down make a difference the other bags ive seen are dueter and berghaus down bags at the moment I have an old snugpack chrysillis bag but its not warm enough looking at total weight around 1.4kgs prefer 1 with internal neck baffle . I did see a vango voyager 100 with mosi net at head and foot ideal for European tours ie warm countries so much choice these days
Looked at them. They're not bad depending on what you're comparing them too, what you want and how much you want to pay. I thought the down one felt and looked a bit feeble, some of the others were quite bulky and in the end I chose a Rab ignition. I'd look quite carefully at the specs and examine them in real life.

OP
OP
B

bygone era

Über Member
Looked at them. They're not bad depending on what you're comparing them too, what you want and how much you want to pay. I thought the down one felt and looked a bit feeble, some of the others were quite bulky and in the end I chose a Rab ignition. I'd look quite carefully at the specs and examine them in real life.
the 3 season down looked and felt paper thin im a cold sleeper so will probably go for a 3 or 4 season one ilike the dueter brand german I think.

classic33

Leg End Member
What ever brand you get, check the stiching for "cold spots". Formed when there is only one insulating layer, drawn tight by the stiching.

Top Bottom