Of to see Harry potter tonight

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bigtallfatbloke

...darn't leave my bike outside the mega screen place...so I'm taking my broomstick instead....I know I know..I shouldnt talk about the wife like that! :?:

col

Legendary Member
Hi BTFB,hows it going with the weight loss,im unable to read any answers on the radar site for some reason,after the tenth or elenth page they come up as not available,im nearly at a stone lost,i did have some naughty grub last week,but im back on track now :?:

col

OP
OP
Bigtallfatbloke

Bigtallfatbloke

..well it's going pretty slow to be honest...but my leg muscles are much stronger. I find myself eating more stuff but i am managing to eat healthy stuff...it took 30 years to get like this so it's going to take a while to shift it :?:

col

Legendary Member
I know what you mean :?: my problem was motivation,iv got some at the mo,i hope i can keep it going,im sure you will too,this is what i had today anyway,just to keep you updated.

breakfast was a big bowl of shredded wheat with skimmed milk
snack was a pear(conference)and a nana.
dinner was an uncle bens micro wave bag of rice and a tin of beans mixed in(yummy)
tea was a large jacket spud with a tin of tuna(in brine drained)i added a splash of vinigar,its amazing the difference in taste it makes.

as you can see iv had a good day as far as grub is concerned,ill try to keep it going :?:

Top Bottom